Companies today are operating in an environment where regulatory change seems almost constant. The requirements have become more stringent, while the web of rules and regulations have become inherently more complex. At Mazars, we can help you navigate these complexities so you can meet business objectives and enhance shareholder value.
All industries are facing a wave of regulatory change around the world. Businesses are seeking to adhere to much stricter rules and regulations while at the same time that they are striving to meet shareholder demands and adapt to new business models. The challenge is even greater in highly regulated sectors, such as financial services and pharmaceuticals, where significant resources are devoted to horizon scanning and compliance.
The way companies respond to the evolving regulatory landscape and adapt their business models will have a major impact on their future success. At Mazars, we provide regulatory compliance advice and guidance to businesses of all sizes, finding solutions to complex problems and challenges. We believe your priority should be on identifying and addressing issues before they cause harm, which is why we offer tailored solutions that are built on a full understanding of your business and the market in which it operates.
Our team of regulatory specialists has the expertise, skills and resources to guide you through the new regulatory landscape. We will help you to put in place a regime that focuses on:
- Effective identification and management of regulatory risks
- A risk-based approach when targeting your compliance assurance activities
- Engagement with senior management in decision-making at an early stage
- Assurance to the board that the regulatory risks are being managed and mitigated effectively
- Support in the implementation or revision of your SAGRILAFT model (formerly SAGRLAFT)
- Support in SOX testing